Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Pile of Rumpled Clothes




Last year, I did a little spring cleaning so to speak, and I completely cleaned out my closet. Leaving me with a huge box of clothes i didn't want. Now it is a year later and well that box is still sitting in the corner of my room. My parental unit decided that holding the box for this long was unnecessary and it was time to let the clothes go. I couldn't agree with them more! J

So just to make sure I truly wanted to part with all of  the items in the box I emptied it. *Long Pause* Yes you guessed it I found items that I forgot I had/like. So the next couple of posts will be about the items that I just couldn’t part with. 

The teal top is the item that I just could not let go. While I was wearing this outfit, I kept thinking "what does this remind me of?" And then it hit me like a ton of bricks! I look like a Tiffany's box. The teal top is the box and the white cardigan is that beautiful bow. Don't you agree? J








Do you have any items that you just can’t part with? J


© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love that analogy! That teal top is gorgeous on you. I can't wait to see all of the pieces you're keeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days, huge sums of money are handed over to people with a specific expertise-web design expertise. Are you a web designer? If so, you're already aware of the value of your knowledge base.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)