Saturday, July 23, 2011

Leopard Print? How can I resist

Today is a beautiful sunny day, and I have no plans. So I thought I should be ready for anything. J




What better way to be ready for any type of affair, then with a maxi dress! I thought I could add a little pizzazz with a leopard print blazer. I’m sure I could have done something with some more color, but it’s a little late for that. J









The little Details::











This outfit is oh so comfy, so while I sit around figuring out what my day will hold. I can do it with comfort and style J



What is your go to comfy outfit?




© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

1 comment:

  1. You can never pass up leopard! EVER! I love CUTE and comfy outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)