Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chi-Town

Chicago is such a beautiful city. Day or Night you can take magnificent photos. Todays post is all about Chicago's sky line J


I had a fantastic time in Chicago! There is so much to do, see, explore. I spent most of my days driving around, taking pictures (but still trying to blend in and not look like a tourist J). During the day the temperature was 75 degrees can you believe that. I was so excited when I saw that, because at home its in the 90's and up. It felt wonderful, being able to walk around and not be soaked. At night it was a nice 70 degrees. I'm telling you in my opinion the weather could not have been nicer. On the nights that I was there, I walked around checking out the restaurants, clubs, shops. etc. One thing that I noticed A LOT was that Chicago has a ton and I do mean a ton of thrift/boutique stores. I was very excited. J


You can slightly see the tops of the sailboats :)

The slight opening between the buildings
gives way to a view of the pier
How BEAUTIFUL is this view?


At Night Chicago SHINES 




Sneak attack. Here's a quick OOTD from the trip J


© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)