Saturday, July 2, 2011

0 for 3

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like blah and nothing is going your way? That’s exactly what is happening to me today. I feel like nothing in my closet fits and nothing is to my liking. (we can call that the cake itself). I had also made plans today, the 1st set of plans fell through, no big deal right? Well then here comes the 2nd set of plans. Yep you guessed it those fell through too. Ok now I’m hoping my 3rd set of plans will work. Right how could they not? Silly me they did not (we’ll call that the icing on the cake). Today is a veritable bust; I think the universe is trying to tell something. So I’m curing up on the couch with some CPK (California  Pizza Kitchen) and my favorite movie (can you guess what that is?) J


I know tomorrow will be a better day J . So until then here’s a song and some photos J





You can never go wrong with leggings and an over sized shirt.
Comfy yet fashionable J

Yes I know these don't go with the outfit, but I think they
look super cute and they make me smile J




© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

2 comments:

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)