Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello Windy City

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I am sorry that I have been absent for the past couple of days. I was lucky enough to go on a little trip to (drum roll please…..) CHICAGOOOO

That’s right the grate windy city is where I was J. I took a bunch of photos for you don’t worry. So for the next couple of days I will be sharing my trip with you. You’ll get to see everything from OOTD to pictures of the skyline. Oh and because the photos will be of Chicago or what I did while I was there, the songs will follow suit in the Chicago theme.


Hope you enjoy what you seeJ




Here is an OOTD

Look how my toenail polish is
WOW! J


Here are some scenic photos from the drive
around Chicago J



The airplane was so close. It looked as thought it could have landed
on the highway with us.

I know this post is kind of all over with no real theme but I promise you in the days to come there will be a specific theme to each days post. J


Have you been to Chicago? Where did you go to sight see.


© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)