Thursday, June 23, 2011

Floral Pattern and peachy keen

I was sitting here for the longest time and I couldn't think of a title but then it hit me I should just state what is in the OOTD and be witty at the same time J. Which led me to the title for today. Hope you enjoyed it.


I'll stop babbling and start the music




Happy Thursday everyone J. Just one more day until the WEEKEND!!! I know I can hear everyone over the internet cheering.

So I have absolutely nothing planned for today yet I decided to get “dressed up”. I don’t know if this happens you but, whenever I want to get dressed up I usually end up doing the opposite and throw on jeans, but when I want to be a bum I get dressed up. I have yet to figure out why or how this happens but it does. Especially when I’m at school. *shaking my head*
Oh well it’s no big deal I guess I’ll just have to work on it. J


So without further ado here is the outfit of the day::

For once I actually have shoes on in the photo J

The skirt stands out from a mile away 

J


Pearl headband J

I love these wedges. J


  

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty look!!! I love hibiscus flowers, they are my favorite so I'm very partial to that first photo :) I love the strap detail on those wedges and how well your pedi goes with them!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)