Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF and a long weekend who can complain :)

I don't know about you guys but the other day I came to the realization that I tend to wake up to a song and it seems 9 times out of 10 it sets the tone for the day. The whole point of me stating this is that I think I will from now on open this blog with a song of the day

Heres my choice today::

This is by 'N Sync or you can listen to the orignal which is by Johnny Kemp they're both called Just got paid:

Thank God it's Friday night and I
just-just-just-just-juuuuuuust got paid
(money, money, money, money...)
yeah, ohh...



Only I didn't just get paid but I do have tons of gift cards that I can spend. Which brings me to my goals for the day. I plan to go shopping with the ladies (we made these plans last night while doing or nails), and hopefully go see the Hangover 2. I'm super excited I loved the first one (and yes I even saw it with my parents). Not as awkward and uncomfortable as one may think (we joke now that its a family movie BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS IT A FAMILY MOVIE) thats my disclaimer for the day.

Again it looks like its going to rain cats and dogs, so I'm not putting to much effort into my outfit plus the fact that I plan on trying on a ton of clothes so I just wore jeans and a blah top.


More excitedly here are some pictures from last night :) It was a beautiful night with just us four girls. We at pizza and chips.
My tackle box of polish
Love it got it at the container store
Totally worth the money 
                 
                  My Konad stamps and Bundle Moster stamp



My amazing friends humoring me while I  take
copious amounts of photo
Their conditions and terms were though that they
had to end up on the blog (like that was even an option)
Me being all cheesy 











Neon Pink with rhinestones and
OPI-Ogre the Top Blue with white flowers
  
Wet n Wild-Blazed and Orly- Lemonade
with teal and pink paisley


Neon Pink with white zebra strips and  a black bow


The light blue/teal is Orly-Gumdropthe dark blue has a white French tip

She would only let me take a picture of her nails
   humph maybe we'll get a face picture next time
OPI- Mermaid Tears


We never got around to doing the face masks we were really focused on our nails and gossiping that by the time we looked up it was already 11 so we decided to save them of another night

Does anyone have any plans for tonight/the long weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)