Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Go to outfits for the summer::

        Even though summer can be a relaxing time of the year it is also the hottest. So what should one wear on those ridiculously hot days? Here’s my go to summer essentials. Hope they give you inspiration J

One can never have to many dresses
during the summer
Tanks and Light weight tunics are a must

Skirts are a cute way to look nice while still staying cool
oh and at least one staple pair of jeans is nessary 







 Here are my favorites from the piles above




I love playing with colors
in the summer

This dress helps me feel pulled
together while looking causal
Add a belt with this and the skirt
below and voila you have an outfit
This top and a a pair of jeans
is a perfect errands outfit

 




Ironically the tops and bottoms were placed exactly how i wear them J I didn't even mean to.







Hope they give you inspiration J

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, and yes: dresses are the perfect summer wardrobe staples. I particularly like the stripey one!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy some summery weather if you've got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)