Saturday, May 21, 2011

OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)

Today is just an average Saturday minus the fact that the world is ending today “allegedly”.  Any who now that I’m back in the Sun Shine State and its summer I thought to myself; Self how about we pull out those bright neon colors and go to town. And that’s exactly what I did.








Since today will be filled with errand running with “SWMBO”.  I wanted to be comfy since there will be a lot of walking. 



I thought I'd have some fun with this photo
You know make it just a little bit brighter 




Coincidentally my nails somewhat match my OOTD:: I'm wearing OPI-Mermaids Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection and the tips are 10-Prima Ballerina 

                              




Hope everyone has a Great Saturday!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)