Monday, May 23, 2011

Nail Polishes for Summer



  Summer is the time for fun in the sun, time to let your hair down or back in a pony tail if it’s too hot. Summer is time for fun bright colors while tropical themes swirl in the air. It’s time to relax by the  pool/beach with a nice drink in your hand. So what is the best accessory to wear with your outfits or bathing suits that don’t leave a tan line? Glad you asked. Its nail polishes of course! Nail polish is the best way to accent or highlight a certain color and really show off your tan.  


Here are a few of my summer picks from my outrageously large collection of polish 











 Left to Right: OPI-Ogre the top blue, China Glaze-Turned up Turquoise, Essie-Turquoise &Caicos, Orly-Gumdrop, Orly-Lemonade, 10-Spring Awakening, 10-Prima Ballerina, NYC-Fuchsia Shock Creme















Hope the color wheel give you some ideas
 


But don’t forget some sunscreens can affect the color of your polish.

Hope everyone has a colorful summer!

1 comment:

  1. I *totally* agree! It's funny how something as simple as nail polish can accessorize and really 'make' an outfit! I looove Turquoise & Caicos, it's one of my faves. I just bought a pale-ish / bright-ish yelllow that I'm going to do tonight! I really love the lavender, I think I will have to pick one up! Great post!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)