Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Unexpected Return::




Wow 8 months flies by!! It feels like just yesterday I was telling you all that I was telling you all that I was packing and heading off back to college. Well now I’m back, I’ve packed and unpacked my things for a second time (hopefully the last for a little bit.) Well seeing as I am back the first thing that crossed my mind was blogging. I’m not gonna lie I was nervous to start writing and posting again. It sorta feels like the first time again. Ive been contemplating posting for a few months now and I finally bit the figurative bullet and started writing.


Within these last few months my style has started to evolve and with that comes the fun of learning how to style and accessorize my outfits.


















I'd love to hear how you've been the past few months :)

© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)