Monday, August 8, 2011

Packing Packing Packing







I would like to apologize for my week of being gone. Surprisingly it is that time of year again… PACKING TIME. Yep you read that right, I am packing to head back to college. I don’t know about you but for me packing in general brings a mix of emotions with it. I’m happy yet filled with anxiety at the same time. So needless to say this past week has been a hectic one. 

Enough about the stressfulness, let’s move on to the exciting part of moving! I love to decorate, and I do mean love! I can’t wait to get into my room and start playing with all of the possibilities. I plan on showing you a before I decorate picture and an after with my personal touch picture. Oh and I still have a few photos left from my previous post “series”. So stay tuned.





© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress above... Do they make it in my size????

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely! I've followed you on google
    your blog is lovely by the way,waiting you on my blog xxx

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)