Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rocking the Cargo Pants::



While I was packing my things up for a second time, I realized how much clothing I had. It was ridiculous and that’s putting it lightly! So like any good clothes hording female I took days and days and oh did I say days to finally decide what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to donate.

To my dismay my SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed: aka Mom) got me to keep these cargo pants. I swore up and down that you would never catch me in them. Well as you can see I am clearly eating my words. I am in LOVE with these pants. They are so comfy, they’re in a fabilious color and if I choose I don’t need a purse.







I guess that saying that she always told is true ;) “Moms know best”




© Kiki's Corner:: Fun, Fashion and Frivolity

2 comments:

  1. good job, SWMBO! i love cargos...they're my alternative to jeans. perfect for easy breezy looks like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your outfit, you must be feeling comfortable in this cargo pants, you surely don't need a purse as these have many pockets to carry your belongings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and taking the time to leave a comment :)